Monday, April 13, 2009

What is Peach Girl: A Change of Heart?

Ok, I%26#039;ve already read and watched Peach Girl, and I%26#039;ve started reading Sae%26#039;s Story too, but I%26#039;m curious as to what this %26quot;Change of Heart%26quot; is? I mean, I%26#039;ve read volume one, but where does this come into the whole Peach Girl plot? Isn%26#039;t just like the normal manga? Can someone please explain this to me? I don%26#039;t understand it at all, I mean I know Momo chose Kiley over Toji, but what is the plain old POINT to Peach Girl Change of Heart?





事前にありがとう


Thanks in Advance

What is Peach Girl: A Change of Heart?
The original Japanese title was just Peach Girl for all 18 volumes, but Tokyopop added a subtitle for volumes 9-18(the english volumes)and redesignated them as a separate series of ten volumes.





The subtitle is change of heart because Momo chose Kiley over Toji. Don%26#039;t worry it%26#039;s the same peach girl.



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment