Monday, April 13, 2009

Peach Tree Leaf Curl?

Okay I live in Indiana and I have a 2 year old peach tree that looks SOOO HEALTHY!! Anyway, I just realized that I have peach tree leaf curl from all the rain in april and may!! I have looked at many different websites about treating it and some say treat it now and others say wait until september and some say wait until january and february. I am concerned that my tree will die. Have you had this problem and what is the outcome with the health of the tree and the fruit???

Peach Tree Leaf Curl?
If you what to remove the leaves now then pick them and burn them.


Once the leaves have dropped in the fall spray the tree with a copper spray to prevent the disease returning next year.


Leaf curl won%26#039;t kill the tree.



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment